יום שישי, 8 בינואר 2010

My Trilogy

Eyes




?What do they hide

I gaze into yours…tiny beads

,set in white sockets

?mine, searching yours, what will you let me find




?A mirror to the soul, so they say: are they not

.Joyful, curious, tortured, content

Stand-alone, in-between, chilly or hot

?which of each do those round ones reflect




The secret hides deep in the soul

Disloyal memories sealed and locked: treasured

Can naïve and wise tell, what those eyes, then, reflect

?In such times when Soul chooses lie, fears itself




.Mystery

:Left unsolved, in the mirror it stays

..image of a wandering, indecipherable gaze











Faces, not hearts


.caras vemos corazones no sabemos, a friend once said

.Carry the weight of the world: not alone you stand

..Observe deeply, beyond noticeable features, do not merely stare

.Immerse yourself in the close by, warm world at hand





:In whispering, hinting hearts of others

there the bath of solace lies

In glistening pains of injured-yet ever so tough- halves long sought

there comfort one easily finds




Observe...beyond superficial, story concealing gazes

A secret unfolds. Complexity untangles, heavy becomes light

:you realize

.helplessness resolved, when others alike you find



In times of gentle vent that comes solely through music's caress

...my fingers urge for the chords

Like chemicals on my wires violins play soothingly

...notes on the strings of my brain and mind





Of fortune


My search for best

has found its place

Longing for serenity

came through storm




The joy of certainty, faith, bliss

-in which one dwells and delves, enchanted

gratitude I find

for warmth and feelings of acceptance, credence, friendship

Love: of human kind




Honesty, for which I look- to be recaptured

...over the corner lays

one day finally I will reach

it won't escape, it will be captured

.in its bare display of arrays




Freedom, opportunities, endless possibilities and will

-to learn, to realize, at times they glow

erase all hindrances and worries which threaten to stem and grow



Young-spirited spurs that pass

or insights and truths

?that forever last




?Justifying myself, need I a mandate

.It is beyond me, should I not hope? nonetheless I am well

Luck is my companion, which I cherish

along with and hand by hand with

.my gratitude

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה